This is a great opportunity for someone to really step up and make their mark at a successful international tech start up.
As we expand our client base in Australia we are looking for an organised, dynamic and agile person who can focus on customer delivery success and nurture our growing client base and partners.
You will be working closely with our Co-Founder & CEO in Australia as well as the regional team in APAC and our colleagues in Europe, so it’s a fantastic opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Seamless delivery of projects, from consultancy, cloud implementation, DevOps automation to 24/7 support services on-boarding and management – you’ll be the lynchpin between our teams and the client.
- Coordinating between our technical team and the client’s stakeholders to drive customer success.
- Maintain all client documentation and systems up to date
- Contributing to our customer retention goals by being the voice of our clients so we continuously improve on our services
- Organising resource and coordinating with JAM offices globally
- Scheduling rotas for our 24/7 support services
- Using your knowledge of our clients to assist our incident managers and support engineers when problems come up
- Building relationships with our clients, agency partners and technology partners
- Identifying up-sell opportunities
We want you as you are – inquisitive, proactive and eager to do your part for a team that will always have your back, with the drive and focus to work independently as needed.
You’re an enthusiastic and passionate expert with experience in web technology. You may come from a digital agency, software business or cloud hosting provider background.
We don’t expect you to be a technical pro and will provide you with the necessary training, however, it will be preferred if you are already familiar with processes relevant to digital platforms as well as developing, hosting and maintaining web applications.
We’d love you to join us if you are:
- A confident communicator, happy to present to clients and partners
- Excellent at delivering digital projects
- Able to understand customers’ technical requirements and deliver them
- Able to pick up new technology, products and services quickly
- Articulate and able to describe our services confidently and expertly
- Someone with a strong interest in web technology
- Hands-on with clients, understanding how their business operates and how we can make things better for them
- A social person who loves to get to know new people and build relationships
- Proactive and highly organised
- Team player, able to work with all levels within the business
Just After Midnight
We are one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry. We are the go-to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation.
We are moving into our fourth year of operation and growing very fast, with staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia and the US. Our clients include global and national brands such as Dyson, Vodafone, Ford, Volvo, and Everton FC, Abbott Laboratories and Queensland Urban Utilities.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based with companies from startups to global brands at The Commons Central co-working community space in Chippendale, Sydney
- Free breakfast on Tuesdays, beer and cider on tap every day from afternoon onwards
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices
- Whilst the role is office based there is also an optional WFH day and flexibility around life commitments
- There will be an element of out-of-hours participation in our support rota expected
- Competitive salary and other benefits included
- Committed to equal opportunities and pay at all levels