DLA is a global law firm whose clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies. Maintaining their reputation as the leading global law firm, delivering consistent service quality to their high value clients is critical to DLA Piper.
DLA Piper were undergoing an upgrade of their existing Sitecore platform and needed a new support partner. They have two marketing hubs, in the UK and USA. Their digital agency provides support to marketing hubs in both the UK and USA, but a lack of out of hours support meant the US team often waited a long time for queries to be answered.
The website had not been optimised and wasn’t performing to DLA Piper’s required level, further problems with the launch of website caused substantial downtime and huge reputation damage for the team and the business as a whole.
Stabilising DLA Piper’s website was crucial to protecting DLA Piper’s reputation as digital marketing leader among leading global law firms to both their clients and internal teams alike.
JAM were able to help in 3 ways:
- JAM provided a 24/7 support team to help manage their critical issues on both application and infrastructure level
- Issues from both UK and US marketing teams addressed within minutes
- Key learnings from previous issues meant that the JAM DevOps consulting team were able to troubleshoot DLA Piper’s early launch issues, identify the underlying source of the problems, and make recommendations for improvement
- Hugely improved up-time record of 99.9%
- Average issue response time of just 7 minutes
- Website stability improvements reduced the number of ad-hoc charges for DLA Piper, so they are able to plan and budget for future enhancements, without being delayed by unexpected costs
- Marketing team feel they are in reliable hands, and are supported
I would not hesitate to recommend JAM based on the service they have provided to us. They have been very responsive and have done so in a positive and professional fashion. The team clearly have a thorough knowledge of Sitecore and AWS and have been able to explain things to us in language we can understand.