LV= is a leading financial services provider. With over 5.8 million customers, LV= has been recognised as the UK’s best loved insurer. Their website is used by its customers to generate insurance quotes and generating millions in revenue every year. The site is also the main source of information for LV= products and services, and provides customer support via live chat. It is therefore an essential part of the customer experience.
LV= was embarking on a huge project to redevelop the whole web proposition in the UK. They partnered with TH_NK, who has done an amazing (award winning) job – building a beautiful customer experience on a managed PaaS implementation of Sitecore. The client was very keen to keep the support aligned with the ITIL service management process that they already had in place internally. They asked JAM to get involved, knowing that both Azure and Sitecore are specialist areas along with being a leading service management and support business.
JAM was introduced to the client, and did a thorough on-boarding to understand exactly what was needed and where priorities and key concerns lay. We agreed on how to work together to provide the best support for their needs.
- Integrating our Incident Management team with that of the client
- Management of reporting and metrics that aligned with the system already in place
- Implementation of an advanced Service Level Agreement of just 15 minutes to respond and start working on any issues
We also looked at how this would tie back with our partners at TH_NK to ensure that everyone was on the same page.
- 100% uptime for LV=, maximising customer satisfaction with the site
- Instant response to issues
- Seamless integration with both the client and agency
OTHER CASE STUDY
Heineken® “AR” Cheers Campaign
Driving forward an exciting new Augmented Reality campaign for one of the world's biggest brewers
Fujitsu General Australia
Speedily and seamlessly migrating Fujitsu General's hosting platform, with zero downtime
Expanding into Asia with the help of JAM and Alibaba Cloud