Abbott are a Fortune 500 global healthcare company. As a leader in nutrition science, research and development, their goal is to deliver nutrition products and education that meet the changing needs of families across the world. Abbott has a number of product brands in the market aimed at helping babies and children grow, as well as supporting unique nutritional and therapeutic needs of adults.
Abbott Nutrition brands in Australia and New Zealand include Pediasure, Ensure, Elecare and Glucerna. Its marketing websites for these brands are based on the Sitefinity web content management system and are key to brand building and engagement.
In addition, Abbott operates a major e-commerce platform for the supply of nutrition products via health professionals in hospitals and in-home. The platform provides Abbott a competitive advantage through superior customer service, digital user experience, responsive delivery & transparent client management.
In late 2018, Abbott went to market to migrate to a new, trusted digital partner capable of supporting its digital estate in the ANZ market as well as provide consultancy and delivery for its’ future plans:
- to immediately take up and deliver dependable, fully managed cloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS), website support including patching and ongoing enhancement of the Sitefinity based marketing websites.
- migration of support for an existing eCommerce system aimed at Health Care Professionals, providing enterprise support and incident management to protect multi-million dollar revenues and market share.
JAM provided a fully managed migration, managed cloud hosting and support:
- On the ground dedicated management of the migration on behalf of a non-technical marketing team within the client
- Managed AWS cloud hosting architecture, implementation and ongoing hosting services
- Full transition support to new development team and setup of best practice DevOps model, tooling and practices
- Migration of the marketing sites was seamless with zero downtime and a number of performance and security improvements applied.
- Business as usual operation of the existing eCommerce system with zero downtime and ongoing invaluable assistance rendered to the non-technical product owner and team making considerable hundreds of hours of resource savings in just a matter of weeks.
We cannot recommend the Just After Midnight team highly enough. From the start they have been nimble, highly responsive, proactive and professional. The team took the headache and risk out of the migration from our previous supplier, in particular the knowledge transfer for our complex and business critical eCommerce system. The team continue to act as a real extension of our team and are critical to the delivery of our business outcomes.
SEE MORE OF OUR WORK
McCarthy & Stone
Building a successful support strategy for the UK's leading developer of retirement communities
Heineken® “AR” Cheers Campaign
Driving forward an exciting new Augmented Reality campaign for one of the world's biggest brewers
Fujitsu General Australia
Speedily and seamlessly migrating Fujitsu General's hosting platform, with zero downtime