We are looking for an experienced content marketing specialist , to join our ever growing marketing team on a part-time basis (3 days a week). The ideal candidate will take ownership of our online content strategy, come up with fresh new ideas and produce engaging content that builds our brand and converts leads. The ideal candidate comes from a PR and/or digital background to help boost JAM’s brand exposure and has experience producing content for the tech industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and optimizing Just After Midnight’s website content (text, images, videos etc.)
- Researching and understanding industry trends to keep us ahead of the competition
- Regular creation of engaging, topical content for our blog
- Contributing to key external industry blogs
- Develop marketing copy for campaigns and printed material (online & offline)
- Utilise content to drive brand awareness
- Utilise content to generate leads
- SEO ownership – Follow SEO best practice across all content, SEO planning and SEO specific content creation
If you are someone who has plenty of fresh ideas, can make topics which are considered ‘boring’ exciting, love getting involved and are looking for a great work life balance, this is the job for you. We are looking for someone who is going to effectively bring out Just After Midnight’s personality and the great work we do to life, through our content. We’d love you to join us if you are:
- Able to work independently and able to drive content related projects
- Experienced in web content writing
- Experienced working in a PR environment
- Experienced implementing SEO best practices across your content
- Interested in technology and have a good knowledge of the media within this space
- An excellent communicator and creative in your ideas and writing
- Experienced using WordPress (not essential)
Just After Midnight:
We are the go to support partner for brands and their agencies, our whole job is protecting digital revenue and reputation. We do this through designing and managing cloud hosting services, designing and implementing DevOps processes and operating one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry.
We have been around for 3 years and have grown considerably every year. We are now looking to invest further in our marketing to not only continue to grow, but become the leader in the industry.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm
Salary and benefits:
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in Peckham, London
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices (Malta, Sydney and Singapore)
- Flexible working – we all come from different background and personal situation. We want you to be able to do your job, whilst still being able to handle your personal commitments.
- Health and life insurance
- Committed to equal opportunities