Absolute Software is a cybersecurity endpoint defence platform which gives its clients uncompromised visibility, and near real-time remediation of security breaches at the source. Absolute is a US-based company with clients across the country and beyond.
Absolute Software was in the process of launching a brand new website. This was being designed and built on Umbraco by their Chicago-based digital marketing agency, Marcel Digital, and hosted on Microsoft Azure. The website is the main lead generating tool for the client. As well as finding out more about the platform, website users can request a free demo of the platform, read user cases, and download reports.
It is vital that the site is available 24/7 to cater to any timezone so that no revenue opportunity is missed. They required a team that would be able to resolve any issue – whether application (Umbraco) or infrastructure-related – once the agency and client teams were out of the office.
The client was looking for a solution that ensured the new Absolute Software website would be fast and reliable, and available 24/7 to reach all their global customers.
We worked with Absolute and Marcel Digital to define all the requirements. We were uniquely positioned to support not only the cloud infrastructure but also the application the Absolute Software website is built on. Our team of engineers are accredited in both Microsoft Azure and Umbraco which means that whenever there is an issue, we can identify and resolve it quickly, without needing to wake up the agency or Absolute Software in the middle of the night.
During the onboarding process, a comprehensive list of application and infrastructure support activities was drawn up and agreed with the client, which included:
- Failover to static site and triage
- Pull application and/or infrastructure logs to investigate issues
- Restarts should a DDoS attack occur, or if the site should be brought down by high traffic
- Absolute Software and their agency Marcel Digital can rest assured that an expert team is ready to act should any application or infrastructure issues arise
- All incidents and service requests have been responded to within 2.5 minutes by our global team