An SLA is the promise of response time we make to our clients, and you are how we make that happen. Our Incident Managers are our first responders, who ensure that an SLA is never missed. Your role will involve using our monitoring tools to track the health of sites, addressing issues by working closely with our Support Engineers, and communicating directly with our clients in case of requests or escalations.
Our Australian team is brand new, so as a founding member you’ll be involved in potential new business activities, with a some marketing on the side. Every contribution matters, and we’re excited to see the difference you will make.
With our Incident Managers switched on 24/7 for lightning quick responses to just about everything, Just After Midnight wouldn’t be who we are without you.
Just After Midnight
We are the go to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation. We have also become one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry.
We are in our third year of operation and growing fast, with over 30 staff and offices in London, Singapore and Sydney. This year we are focusing on our growth in SE Asia and are looking to build the core team. Our clients include global and national brands like such as Vodafone, Ford, Volvo, and Everton FC.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
We want you as you are – inquisitive, proactive and eager to do your part for a team that will always have your back, with the drive and focus to work independently as needed. The ability to perform and communicate calmly under pressure is key, as you will often be the first point of contact for our clients.
Training will be provided in the role, but you will need to know your way around a computer. Just the basics, we won’t ask you to show off your formula knowledge in Excel, don’t worry. Experience in marketing and excellent interpersonal skills would be a bonus, but the must-haves are a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Benefits and salary
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based with companies from startups to global brands at WeWork’s premier co-working community space in Pyrmont, Sydney
- Free breakfast on Mondays, beer and cider on tap every day from afternoon onwards
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices (London, Malta, Sydney and Singapore)
- Whilst the role is office based there is also an optional WFH day and flexibility around life commitments
- There will be an element of out-of-hours on-call expected
- Competitive salary and other benefits included
- Committed to equal opportunities and pay at all levels
Want to get to know our team even better? Take a closer look here.