We are now seeking to extend our offering by adding a “Head of Cybersecurity” to our global team. In this role you’ll have the exciting opportunity to create a brand-new service offering as part of our support Advisory team. This will include a major focus on providing consultancy services to key clients, assisting them to realise the true value of information within a comprehensive and innovative cyber security environment, ensuring better outcomes for projects and management of existing assets. As well as coordinating cyber exercises, incident response and drive the Cyber security program of the Just After Midnight.
Your key objective is to build a set of security solutions for Just After Midnight’s client base that will help them meet their business requirements around security. You will be required to formulate a product offering and sell it into existing clients as well as new ones.
- Responsible for the overall security design, development, testing and implementation of solutions
- Responsible to design information security, protection and management framework, guidelines and best practices for JAM’s 50+ clients.
- Provide advisory and technical consultancy on the appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies to be deployed;
- Promote awareness on cyber security preparedness across the Group.
- Review the Group’s cyber security roadmap and strategy to be current with existing and emerging cyber threat landscape.
Just After Midnight
Just After Midnight is the leading provider of support solutions for brands and their agencies. Our goal is to build true long-term partnerships with our clients and put an end to project-based thinking. We want to help our clients evolve with the fast-changing technology and give them the ability to take ownership of their own products and applications. Making this possible are some of our industry’s most talented support engineers working around the clock in Singapore, Australia and London.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering; or similar
- Over 10 years of working experience in designing and implementation of information security, policies and procedures, protection and management framework;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technology processes, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Pre-empt any risks and mitigate any threats or problematic areas proactively;
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships within the organization;
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
Benefits and salary
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in the Chinatown area
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices (London, Malta and Sydney)
- Employment pass sponsorship
- Committed to equal opportunities
Want to get to know our team even better? Take a closer look here.