Customers are at the heart of everything we do and you will be their initial point of contact, the face of Just After Midnight. As a customer success representative you will be responsible for delivering a great experience for our customers, whether managing the resolution of an incident or on-boarding one of our new clients. You will be the first responder for clients, to ensure that an SLA is never missed. Your role will involve using our monitoring tools to track the health of sites, addressing issues by working closely with our Support Engineers, and communicating directly with our clients in case of requests or escalations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering great customer experiences
- Monitoring our clients sites and applications using software
- Reacting to alerts, informing our team as well as the client
- Answering emails and phone queries via our ticketing system
- Ensuring all requests and questions are dealt with during an agreed timeframe, working towards an SLA
- During incidents, you will be responsible for all communications between our team and the clients, as well as any third parties involved, facilitating issue resolution
- On-boarding of new clients
- Assist with deliverables for ongoing project initiatives
- Compile and deliver monthly reports on time
- Assist with general office requirements
We want you as you are – inquisitive, proactive and eager to do your part for a team that will always have your back, with the drive and focus to work independently as needed. The ability to perform and communicate calmly under pressure is key, as you will often be the first point of contact for our clients.
Training will be provided in the role, however, experience in technology, software or digital agency background would be desirable. Other than that, all we ask is a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn. We’d love you to join us if you are:
- Friendly, helpful, and can keep calm when things get a bit hectic
- A brilliant communicator (not scared to pick up the phone)
- Highly organised and able to manage and follow processes
- Able to confidently manage customer concerns and expectations
- Interest in working with the latest digital technology
- A master multi-tasker – you can juggle different issues at once if needed
- Able to work independently on individual initiatives and/or team projects
- Able to quickly pick up new information. We’re constantly evolving as a company and gaining new clients with different needs.
This is a full time role with a split of 4 days a week in the office (9.00am – 5.30pm) and 1 weekend shift. This can be discussed further.
Just After Midnight
We are one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry. We are the go-to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation.
We are in our third year of operation and growing fast, with over 30 staff and offices globally. This year we are focusing on our growth in SE Asia and are looking to build the core team. Our clients include global and national brands like such as Vodafone, Ford, Volvo, and Everton FC.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in the Chinatown area
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices
- Employment pass sponsorship
- The role is predominantly remote working outside of office hours (flexibility around number of hours and days)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Committed to equal opportunities
Want to get to know our team even better? Take a closer look here